Click here for important information about
safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
Legal-Ease International collects when you are on the Legal-Ease International site, and when you use
Legal-Ease International's services. This policy also covers Legal-Ease International's treatment of any
personally identifiable information that Legal-Ease International's business partners share with
Legal-Ease International or that Legal-Ease International may collect on a partner's site.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Legal-Ease International does not own or control, or to
people that Legal-Ease International does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Legal-Ease International collects personally identifiable information when you register for a
Legal-Ease International account, when you use certain Legal-Ease International products or services,
when you visit Legal-Ease International pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
Legal-Ease International may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Legal-Ease International, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender,
zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Legal-Ease International
and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Legal-Ease International also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your
browser including your IP address, Legal-Ease International cookie information and the page you requested.
- Legal-Ease International uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and
content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Legal-Ease International will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Legal-Ease International may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Legal-Ease International to provide a
product or service to you. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally
identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Legal-Ease International Terms of Service, or any of
our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Legal-Ease International may set and access Legal-Ease International cookies on your computer.
- Legal-Ease International allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to
set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy
policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Legal-Ease International's cookies.
- Your Legal-Ease International Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Legal-Ease International uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data
- Legal-Ease International may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the
way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Back to Top